On the occasion of MEDICA 2022 (14 – 17 November), the global No. 1 meeting place for the medical sector, ZENIT GmbH together with the Healthcare Sector Group of the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) is organizing an international Brokerage Event. The aim is to assist enterprises, universities and research institutions in finding partners worldwide for product development, manufacturing and licensing agreements, distribution partnerships, research cooperation, joint ventures, financing/investment, public buyers or other types of partnership.
Procure4Health will introduce its community through the Webinar “Challenges and opportunities for procurers and suppliers in the healthcare sector” which will be held in the framework of MEDICA Healthcare Brokerage Event 2022. The main objective of this webinar is to give procurers and suppliers organizations the opportunity to meet the European Community for Healthcare Innovation Procurement and how they can benefit from this community. This webinar will be hosted by Ticbiomed, Corvers and Zenit GmbH, founding members from the Procure4Health community.
Are you a healthcare procurer or supplier interested in join the Procure4Health community?
Attend the webinar and get to know our great community in depth. See you there!
Date: 8th November 2022 from 14h to 15h CET
- Procure4ealth – A European Community for Healthcare Innovation Procurement – What is it about? Ticbiomed
- What is innovation procurement? Corvers
- Identified unmet needs from the project partners – First Results of an internal survey. Zenit GmbH
- What’s coming next? How can procurers and especially suppliers benefit from the project? Zenit GmbH
- Q&A. Ticbiomed, Corvers and ZENIT